Slow Food San Francisco is Presenting Regenerative Coasts at Slow Food Nations
See you at Slow Food Nations this weekend! We will be a the California booth both Saturday and Sunday 10am-Noon. SlowFood San Francisco is presenting a Regenerative California Coast.
We will introduce the goings on about seaweed and marine permaculture.
Look for the Kelp Curtains!
Check out some of the work we are supporting, and some cool stuff!
- Strong Arm Farms and their renewable methods of harvesting California Seaweed
- Climate Foundation and their mission to moderate and reverse climate change
- Sea Forager, a dynamic print exploration of renewable seafood from hook to plate
- PharmerSea for information on restorative coastlines
- Run4Salmon, a campaign by the Winnemem Wintu tribe to protect and restore CA waters and indigenous life