Become a Member and take a seat at the Slow Food table! When you become a member you join a growing network of people dedicated to celebrating and preserving the amazing bounty of local, seasonal and delicious foods and food traditions around the country.
Value in Membership
Members are the heart of the Slow Food Movement. By becoming a member you help us move towards a more delicious and sustainable future as you support and further the growth of local, national and international programs. Why should you become a member?
To CONNECT with other people who care about the same kinds of things you care about.
You receive special invitations and discounts to local, national and international events, including Terra Madre and Salone del Gusto
To LEARN more about good, clean and fair food and the slow food movement.
You receive a Food News email digest, highlighting the week’s top stories in food and farming
You have access to special members-only content, including interviews with food movement happening in the Slow Food movement locally, nationally and internationally insiders and seasonal recipes from food personalities across the country.
To ENGAGE in helping to make a more good, clean and fair food system.
You receive opportunities to get involved in national campaigns and local activities and projects
To SUPPORT an organization that shares your values and is working to make the kind of change in the world you want to see.
Your membership card proclaims your commitment to Slow Food values. You ARE the Slow Food movement
Slow Food USA Membership Costs
Are you already a member of Slow Food SF:
Thank you! We have a member icon for you as well to share on your social media or website.
Rates and Benefits for 2016:
• $60 Standard individual membership
• $30 Youth Network membership
• $30 Limited resources level (self-identified)
• $100 Family membership (includes two adults and unlimited children)
All of the above will receive an exclusive Slow Food USA digital membership card, and discounts to Slow Food events, but only members at $60+ will be mailed Slow Food's print magazine, Slow: USA twice a year, in April and October ($30 levels will receive an online version).
With the new membership program, $5 from each membership ($2 from limited resources and youth memberships) whether it’s a local recruit, new member, lapsed member or just simply an annual renewal will go back to your local chapter.
Your Slow Food membership dues support:
• Local chapter projects making a difference in your community and region.
• A suite of tools and resources designed to increase chapter effectiveness, including trainings, how-to guides, a social networking platform to exchange ideas, micro-grants, templates, database management and more.
• National programs, campaigns and projects including the Ark of Taste in the USA, the National School Garden Program and more.
• Slow Food USA’s annual contribution to Slow Food International, providing support for global programs like Biodiversity projects and Gardens in Africa.
CURRENTLY VIEWING: Get Involved
- Just tomato https://t.co/ISiC8o5Sxc